Little House on the Prarie?
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
How was everyones long weekend? Mine was fun! My dad went to Las Vegas to visit his lady friend, so the kid's and I had the house to ourselves. The weekend was filled with good food (stuffed bell peppers, pizzas, breakfast croissants mmmm) yard sales, and good friends.






Outfit Details
Dress - Vintage
Shoes - Vintage (I got them at a yard sale this weekend for 75 cents. I LOVE THEM)
Sunnies - Traded them with Chrys.
Belt - Estate Sale

Dang, so these photos aren't my best, but heck, I felt horrible earlier. It's been 80+ degrees here, and it's not helping. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, haha.

In the Record Player: Dion and The Belmonts - Runaround Sue

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home