A Bunch of Baby Ducks, Send 'Em to the Moon
Tuesday, May 24, 2011





Yesterday, the kiddos and I headed to Ford Park to go play (well they play, I knit), and to go feed some of the ducks! In the past when we've gone to feed the ducks they always swarm around us..But yesterday the ducks had no interest in any of us! Kira was disappointed, but I caught Roman chowing down on the bread we brought for the ducks, ahhaha.

I have had the worst farmers tan for the past month or so making me uncomfortable to wear anything without sleeves.. The sun was out so I took the opportunity to even out my silly tan by wearing this recently yard sale-d dress.



Outfit Details
Dress - Yard Sale
Shoes - Gifted
Vintage Sunnies - Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted

As for the title of this post..Have any of you ever seen Regular Show? Watch this and you'll understand why every time me, or the kids hear the word "duck" we starting singin "A bunch of baby ducks..Send 'em to the moon."



xoxox mama wolf.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • Gorgeous dress - i use to love feeding the duckies when I was little too, hate it when they just turn their back on you!

    By Blogger Rachael, At May 24, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

  • you look adorable in your dress and boots! reminds me of spring days at the duck pond with my mom when I was little :)

    By Blogger teacup adventure, At May 24, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

  • Oh you know how to crochet?! JEALOUS ;) I love the sweet print on your dress.

    XO
    Delighted Momma

    By Blogger Lindsay, At May 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

  • Such a good yard sale score. That dress is just so perfect for the summer. And all of these pictures were just so adorable and reminds me of the summertime. Ducks! xx

    By Blogger Jennyboo, At May 25, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

  • This looks like such a perfect way to spend the day! Whatcha knitting?!

    That dress is adorable. I'm always baffled when I score a great garment second hand. I can't help but wander why someone get rid of something so cute! But then again, I've probably done it too when I clean out my closet. haha

    By Blogger Hannah, At May 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

  • Hi Mama Wolf! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love what I see here. I'm looking forward to reading some more of your posts when I get a free moment :)

    Adorable ducks and love love love that fab dress!

    By Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility, At May 27, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home