I like the way she dips
Friday, May 13, 2011





Outfit Details
Shirt - F21
Skirt - People are People in the Philippines
Ballet Shoes - Payless. (sooo comfy.)

So this post was meant for yesterday..But for some reason blogger was down? Was anyone else experiencing these problems? Anyways..I wore this outfit yesterday for some downtown wandering. We went to lunch at chipotle, browsed some antique stores, and wandered around the old train station. So much for the cloudy days! It was 90 degrees yesterday so I wanted to wear something light and airy.

The best part of my day was because my dad bought me a ticket to go see The Cars last night! I went alone, but I had a blast. They were sooooo good. I felt a little out of place though. Everyone there was twice my age, haha. It was only there second show of the tour! aaah. good times.


Not my video!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home