Strawberry Lemonade
Saturday, July 16, 2011





Outfit Details
Dress & Shoes - Thrifted
Sunnies & Belt - F21

Amber found this dress for me while we were digging through bins at a thrfit store! It was instant love, even though without the belt and collar tucked up, I'm pretty sure this may be some sort of mumu/night gown, hah, but I made it work. It's currently 6 a.m. & this is the earliest I've been up in a while, but it's time to yard sale! Have a wonderful weekend

xoxo Mama Wolf

P.S. Looking for a fun dance song? In the record player: Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance the Way I Feel Me, the kids, and even my dad have been singnig/dancing for days now hah

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • The fabric of that dress is really cool! Nice colors. You did a good job making it not look like a nightgown...haha. I love how it looks against that wall too.

    By Blogger 29 Skirts, At July 16, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

  • Well if this is a nightgown, you pulled it off well for daytime. The stripes are much to pretty to be only worn at night!

    I was feeling adventurous, so I totally clicked the song. It sounds familiar, but I think it's just because my ears are used to hearing music of the 80's and it could totally pass for being older. It's really cool though! Thanks for sharing. :)

    By Blogger Hannah, At July 16, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

  • If it was a night gown you could never tell, its gorgeous. I love the pastel tone of the fabric too. Hope the yard sale went well! Happy weekend x

    By Blogger Rachael, At July 16, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

  • I'm loving that shirt dress on you! The colors are nice and summery too. Great sunglasses as well!

    By Blogger Jamie Rose, At July 18, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

  • that dress is beautiful, and I love the peekaboo cleavage! :D

    By Blogger Annebeth, At July 18, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

  • Such cute photos, the vintage feel is great! Love your dress too :)

    www.themoptop.com

    By Blogger Tonya, At October 18, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home