The Scenic Route
Thursday, January 19, 2012









Outfit Details
Dress - Handmade & vintage! (another version I swooped like this one)
Wedges - Target
Belt - Philippines
Sunnies - Thrifted (and quite possibly my favorite)

Today has been the greatest day. After Roman and I took our dad to work, he and I went on a lunch date and did some major thrfiting. (is it bad that my best pal is 4 years old?) I scored a fish tea pot, vintage magazines, and an old tiny iron. I promise to post photos of it all soon!

p.s. I'm starting a new feature on my posts; The Jam of the day! Check it out!

Jam of the day: Architecture in Helsinki - Heart it Races

p.p.s. Here is a photo of my little sister Kira, I promised her I would put it up. (I swear I feed her, such a skinny minny!)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home