Wet Moccasins
Monday, June 4, 2012






Outfit Details
Dress - Penelope Meatloaf Vintage
Moccasins, belt & sunnies - Thrifted

Let me tell you, I have quite a thing for jungley-print/tacky shirt dresses (my best friend teases me about it often!). This one, is no exception, it matches my hair and my moccasins just right. I've been wanting to head down to the creek since it's been heating up, on today on a whim I wound up there. Thank goodness I've always got my camera in my purse, and my tripod in my trunk because this was the perfect location for some impromptu outfit shots. But, sadly, my un-planning left me with a price to pay! Some sopping wet moccasins! haha
I hope everyday had a great monday :]

xoxo Mama Wolf

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home