Madeline
Wednesday, July 18, 2012






Outfit Details
Vintage Hat - Thrifted
Blouse - Ukay-ukay (thrift store in the Philippines!)
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Reflection


Upon going through the suitcases full of vintage clothes I've been keeping to sell (yeah, that's right, I use my vintage luggage to hold all these things, hahaha), I found this shirt. Man, oh man did it take me back, and my heart was sad that the past version of me wanted to sell it. You see in the Philippines, there isn't hardly any version of thrifting. I tried for months to make pals who knew all of the cool local spots and finally one day I heard about Ukay-ukay, which was basically a whole second hand market, where I scored this cool vintage shirt. I love having clothes that hold such stories and when I wear them it makes me feel pretty awesome. So there's the story of how this shirt got a new chance with me again after being packed up for nearly two years.

Anyways, back to my blog title. Upon wearing this outfit I had two different women at two different places tell me that I looked like Madeline with this hat and my red hair. To say I was excited would be an understatement, hahaha.

xoxo Mama Wolf.

P.S. Sorry if I look totally weird and awkward in all of these photos. My best pal, Beans took my outfit photos for the first time, and they either turned out with me looking awkward, or me with my mouth wide open laughing. I'm not used to taking photos with anyone, that's for sure. haha.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home