Sassy & Penelope
Monday, August 13, 2012




Outfit Details
Head to toe - Thrifted!


Over the weekend I become Mama Wolf to two beautiful basset hounds, Sassy and Penelope! They are both 5 years old, fixed and so extremely well behaved. Sassy (the darker one) has a curious personality, and isn't quite used to me and her new surroundings yet, but Penelope (the white one) follows me around and lays at my feet..I adore them both already, and they get along with my OLD pit bull, Otis. I got lucky with these two, hahahah. I've adopted dogs before that chewed my back door off and dogs that bolt out of the door, so I'm thanking my lucky stars for sure. And OH MY GOSH! I heard them howl for the first time today and it was spectacular!

xoox Mama Wolf.

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home